At Pivot Park we offer the perfect conditions for
biopharmaceutical companies to grow

Join us at Pivot Park

Together we can improve global health

We have a clear mission at Pivot Park: if we invest in building a world-class biopharmaceutical R&D infrastructure it will create the perfect conditions for companies to grow. This will support the development of a dynamic, pharma-based knowledge community. Together, through this, we will improve global health. Today, this is exactly what we are doing.

Are you ready for future growth?

Pivot Park is one of the fastest growing campuses in the Netherlands, in one of the most science-focused cities in the country. With a proven track record to build on, the campus is now moving forward with its next growth phase. Key to this will be expansion, with the construction of two new buildings and the redevelopment of an existing one.


Multi-tenant labs and offices

Grizzly serves as the hothouse for a myriad of pharmaceutical companies large and small. Approximately 30% of the space is set aside for offices and the remaining 70% for labs. Both labs and offices can be configured as desired and spaces can be combined, closed off and leased separately. Grizzly is ideally situated at life sciences campus Pivot Park in Oss, the Netherlands. Read more >
Rented out


Single-tenant occupancy

Panther is a one-tenant building and a showcase for best practice in sustainable building techniques. The high-quality design includes the use of rainwater infiltration technology, a green roof, aquifer thermal energy storage and optimised sealing. Read more >

Pre-announcement Incubator


The inspiring incubator

Racoon is Pivot Park’s incubator facility. It’s the go-to location for early phase start-ups and a springboard for young enterprises that will shortly be ready for life in The Grizzly. Companies in the Racoon develop ideas and are offered many opportunities. Read more >

Pivot Park is part of a bigger picture

Pivot Park is part of an ecosystem of leading companies and knowledge institutes that focus on innovations in drug development. Through this interconnectivity, the park community can help ambitious entrepreneurs ensure that they have all the resources they need to accelerate their growth.

Are you ready for future growth?

Wiebe Daalderop, Real estate development manager


Give me a call or send me an e-mail
+31 (0)6 14 53 91 67

Thank you for you interest!

To download our Grizzly brochure we would like to receive your e-mail.